the league 2021
THE DETAILS – The National Professional Fishing League ownership group announced the launch of a new angler-centric tour in March of 2021 — The National Professional Fishing League. The focus is to bring simplicity back to professional bass fishing. One lake, 110 anglers, three days of fishing with the heaviest combined three-day weight winning. The full field will compete on all three days. One in three anglers will get paid at each event.
What To Know
• 110 angler field with a two-year contract; includes an option for a third year
• No requalification for the first three years
• Six qualifying tournaments, two spring, two summer and two fall.
• $5,000 entry fee per event
• NO ENTRY FEE National PFL Championship
• Live Stream all three days, on the water. Live in-studio commentator and live weigh-ins
• Trailered weigh-ins; pull right up to the stage showcasing your rig and sponsors
• Angler committee comprised of active anglers will liaison directly with the ownership group and the tournament director.